Welcome to ipox
"We supply customized epoxy building blocks for demanding applications of today and tomorrow. And we do so in partnership, quickly and reliably."
ipox is a medium-sized, service-oriented company
with short decision-making paths. Therefore, we can react quickly to your requirements and take care of your request personally - promised!
- Individual product development for our customers
- Full service: development, production, application technology, distribution
- Cost-efficient high-tech solutions
- Short response times
ipox EH 2216
The VOC-free rapid hardener
- ipox EH 2216 has a low viscosity and is best suited for low temperatures down to 5°C.
- Thanks to a low tendency to yellowing, it is also an ideal product for topcoats.
The cycloaliphatic epoxy resin.
- High-tech coatings in combination with silicone resins: extremely good UV stability , very high gloss stability, high corrosion protection.
- Proven component in 3D printing / stereolithography (SLA)
An aliphatic polyfunctional epoxy resin based on glycerol.
- ipox CL 12 has a low viscosity.
- Excellent wetting of fillers, fibers or technical textiles.
A difunctional reactive diluent based on neopentyl glycol.
- ipox RD 14 reduces viscosity and enables very high chemical resistance.
- Alternative to 1,6-hexanediol diglycidyl ether (CAS 16096-31-4).
A monofunctional reactive diluent based on 2-ethylhexanol.
- ipox RD 17 has the best dilution performance of all ipox glycidyl ethers.
- The product enables the formulation of self-emulsifying epoxy resins.